A bit about me...

EIGHT random things about me:
1. I love my sleep
2. Used to be a professional ballet dancer
3. Speak 3 languages
4. Used to have a piercing in my bellybutton and one in my tongue
5. I have a horrible singing voice
6. I used to think babies come from kissing (I was 6!!)
7. I moved to England 6 years ago
8. I am 5'4"

SEVEN ways to win my heart:
1. Honesty
2. Humour
3. Clean teeth
4. Smelling good
5. Paying attention and listening
6. Pick me up when I'm down
7. Love me no matter what

SIX things that make me mad:
1. Cruelty against children
2. Domestic violence
3. Terrorism
4. Pointless 'celebrities'
5. Bullies
6. Know-it-all's

FIVE things I believe in:
1. Love
2. Determination
3. Pride
4. My Family
5. Myself

FOUR things I want to do before I die:
1. Around the World trip
2. Get married (lol)
3. See my grandchildren growing up
4. Go to Tibet

THREE things I'm afraid of:
1. Birds
2. Snakes
3. Height

TWO things I need to do right now:
1. Drink some water
2. Brush my teeth (ahem...)

ONE person I want to see right now:
1. The Marketing Director who brings me the good news I've been waiting for!!