The Pains of Building an Empire

Well, life just turned hectic in my house. We decided to give the business a little push as in my opinion it didn't go as well as it should have. So I spent my last few days revising the plan, updating Contact Sheets, coming up with new leads, the lot. It is bloody tiring I'll tell ya. But even being tired is much better than having to wait and see how the future turns out. As Estee Lauder said: "If you don't sell, it's not the product that's wrong, it's you." And after shaking up things a little we got a New Lead, yay!!
So although a bit tired, I am refreshed and ready to take on more challenges.
Nia is sweet, just recovered from her coughing and is busy parroting everything she hears. She also drew on the cream walls so I guess a painting job is on the line for us in the very near future.
Alright I must go, Nia just brought in her boots, which means she wants to go for a walk.
Later!!