In a great mood...

Well, yeah, my mood is excellent! It is lovely sunny out there, Nia just went to bed for her nap, and it's ME Time!!
I've done a 30 min workout today and it filled me with so much energy, I should do it every day!Nia copied all the moves which was very funny.
Nothing planned for today, except for a little walk in the afternoon. And tomorrow...(psst, don't tell Jay)...we are gonna go and surprise Daddy at lunchtime. He's been begging me to take Nia to his work and tomorrow we're gonna go and call him from the train and let him know we're coming.Hope he'll love it!
Also this Saturday I am going to a friend of mine, she's having a 70's party so really must find some stuff to wear. I've got some platforms, tight jeans, some floaty tops and I was thinking of popping down to the Beauty Shop and buy a v long blond wig to complete the Disco Queen/Peace Girl look. If I do purchase the above mentioned wig, I'll put a pic of me on here...it will be hilarious!
Until then I'll just post a pic of Nia's afro!It's huge now!!!!!!!!!!!!!