The Red Bedroom

I'm quite mixed up today. I think I am in Spring mode already as I'm just bursting with energy.
We have done a feature wall in our bedroom yesterday and it looks lovely! The whole bedroom is white with birch furniture and the feature wall is a dark reddish-burgundy colour.

It's not finished yet as we have to do the edges, and then I'd like to repaint the white walls so they look pristine white. Also I'll have to change the sockets cos the paint is all over them. Then I'd like a new headboard and with the bedside tables the look would be complete.
I have been in a very creative mood for a while now and today I decided (as soon as I'll have a bit saved money) to start making my own canvases and art. This was always a dream of mine, and when I was younger I used to make really nice mosaic artworks; so this time it's for real. I already have some designs in my head and hopefully very soon they will turn into real pieces. I'd like to sell them and if they work out then I'd like to add some complimentary stuff to my collection.
Well, great plans but I don't think it'll happen for another couple of months as money is tight right now. We'll see. This money situation is really stressing me out and I guess this is why I am trying to come up with ideas. At the moment every penny counts so here we go.

Nia is sweet she turned into a little Picasso putting her artwork everywhere from the toilet seat to the leather sofas and the rug... The other day she drew some sort of railtracks on the floor. Loved it.