21 Songs

1.How am I feeling today? Ironic (Alannis Morrisette)
2.Will I get far in life? My way (Frank Sinatra)
3.What's your current state of mind?
Enjoy The Silence (Depeche Mode)
4.How do my friends see me? Survivor (Destiny's Child)
5.Where will I get married? Happy Hawaii (Abba)
6.What is your view of marriage?
Eternal Flame (Bangles)
7.What is my best friend's theme song? Rocky IV
8.What is the story of my life? Rollercoster (Ronan Keating)
9.What is/was high school like? We Didn't Start The Fire (Billy Joel)
10.How can I get ahead in life?
Push It (Salt N Pepa)
11.What is the best thing about me? Stripped (Depeche Mode) - LOL!!
12.What is today going to be like?
A Hard Day's Night (The Beatles)
13.What is in store for this weekend?
Little less Conversation, Little More Action (Elvis Presley)
14.Describe my parents? Shiny Happy People (REM)
15.How is my life going? Changes (2Pac)
16.What song will they play at my funeral? No Regrets (Robbie Williams)
17.Will I have a happy life?
Our Day Will Come (Eurythmics)
18.What do my friends really think of me? Careless Whispers (WHAM)
19.How can I make myself happy?
Fast Cars (Craig David)
20.Will I ever have children?
Letter To My Unborn (2Pac) - That would be my 2nd child
21.What type of men/women do you like? Brown Sugar (D'Angelo)