Guess who's bizzack!!

Finally Blog situation is solved and I have this new template. My first work ever, so please don't hate it too much!!
Easter was great with lots of playing and as the weather was nice and sunny, we went to visit Windsor. Nia absolutely loved it as we saw lots of ducks and swans which seem to be her favourite animal atm (of course apart from bears, monkeys, pigs and tigers which weren't available in Windsor unfortunately).

She really enjoyed spending 4 days with Daddy-yo and I got a little time off as well which I needed badly. Recently Nia's been very demanding, she always wants to go to the park or draw (on the walls and the floor) or climb on me. And as the weather's a bit unreliable she doesn't get much outdoor playtime which comes down to me entertaining her all day.

On Tuesday my friends came over with their little one for a bit of champagne and as usual we lost track of time so we had to bath the kiddos together before they left.
Nia never had a bath with another baby (especially a boy!) and she was mesmerised with his bits. I could see she was dying to get close to him but she just kept on waiting and waiting until...little Zak started playing with a duck and was unaware of his vulnarability; that was the second Nia went for it.

Yes, a proper pull!! Zak got so shocked he took control immediately and was tugging for a good 5 minutes after this just to make sure IT is still there attached to him.

A new series started on FX Channel, it's called Sleeper Cell and is supposed to be the bomb (xcuse le pun!). It is about a terrorist cell in LA waiting to strike, however one of their member is an undercover Muslim cop. Very promising, watch it if you can!
I leave you with a pic of Nia wearing my make up bag in the most appropriate way. If you find all the missing eyeliners, lipsticks and the rest please DO drop an email or sumthing.
Ta da.