Back to reality

Well, we're back. And I'm soo depressed it's not even funny. We've spent the best 6 weeks you can ever imagine with my family. As my parents have a house in the country, for 6 weeks I didn't hear any crying from upstairs, arguing from next door, idiots blazing music at 11pm and just generally everything was quiet and peaceful. All I had to worry about was whether I have one slice of bread or two (or 4 if you wanna know the truth).
Now we're back reality hit me hard. I still got a credit card to pay off, business is 'slow'(to be VERY pc), I'm stuck in a 2 bed flat with no swimming pool in a 100 mile area and basically I just wanna go back. I missed Jason soo much but now all I wanna do just pack up my family and bugger off back to my lickle Hungarian cocoon.
Ok, I stop whining now. It's just one of those days. I'll leave you with some pictures of my family, the lil Princess and me. Haffan!! (that's have fun! in Nia's gibberish language..lol)